31 Oct 2015

Inito Restaurant Review with Photos

Inito is a tasty lil' Indian restaurant. It isn't in the nicest location and not quite within walking distance from a train station but hey!

I already had my heart set on three dishes that I'd seen mouth watering photos of prior to visiting Inito. For starter I ordered Aloo papri chaat - it's a delicious room temp starter with a colourful array of fresh herbs and spices that wake up the taste buds. Hubby and I are not even chickpea fans but this dish changed our minds - There's a nice non intrusive crunch to this dish too.
Inito Aloo Papri Chaat - City Food Blog
Inito Aloo Papri Chaat
The Lollipop chicken wings at Inito are just ok. The meat is beautifully tender but not very flavoursome.
Inito Lollipop Chicken Wings - City Food Blog
Inito Lollipop Chicken Wings
The lamb Biryani was delish - you can't really go wrong with lamb in my opinion. It has it's own delicious flavour just as it is. Lamb biryani is a unique dish of succulent lamb pieces mixed into a hot metal bowl of rice with fresh spices.
Inito Lamb Biryani - City Food Blog
Inito Lamb Biryani
The bowl is covered in a naan bread, which does an amazing job at keeping the dish hot from start to finish. It's a dry dish, so I recommend ordering an extra curry - Unless the complimentary sauces are enough for you. I shared some Urban lamb curry which was superb.
Inito Lamb Biryani - City Food Blog
Inito Lamb Biryani
I like the fact that Inito don't scrimp on the amount of lamb they give you, unlike a lot of places nowadays.

I tried a sip of mango lassi which is a thick yogurt drink. It was just ok in my opinion. Not something I would order.

It was nice to see that Inito serve alibi drinks, and not just basic sickly sweet sodas. Alibi is quite a healthy, refreshing fizzy drink. Not too sweet and packed with vitamins.

The service was pretty good at Inito, it's a casual restaurant with a takeaway option. Prices are quite reasonable as you can fill up for under £10.

I'd definately be ordering from Inito again and again if it was my local.

Found this Inito restaurant review useful?
Subscribe to this food blog for more tips on what to eat in London.

Inito Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Square Meal

Search This Blog